Sunday, January 9, 2011

emo...emo...emo...

I can see now that some things and people have changed..
Who once seems so into us and spending most of the time with us,
Now are to busy spending their "precious time" together..
Leaving us behind AGAIN~!

I’m not that 11 year old girl anymore who can easily be tricked
by a nice "two-faced" human who acted so naive and claimed
only want "the best" for us.. Bullshit!

Stop saying its for us but obviously there's nothing best about it
to us in what so ever you planned, think or do nowadays
Its always about you.
NEVER   about US.

I always thought to feel the love from you which I missed for several years.
I thought I got it back but its not for long..
When it says thunder never struck two times.. It’s NOT true
Coz it does.

Don't talk to me about pleasing other people's feeling..
Coz you never ever tried to please mine..
Could you at least appreciate for what we have sacrificed?
For we have accept what you did even you didn’t asked for our approval at 1st place.

So am I dead to you??
It sure feels like that..


1 comment: